Today's Clue:Today’s scavenger hunt location is located just outside the City of Stoughton. Although it’s a park, it’s also a quiet, contemplative place of learning and reflection for visitors of all ages. This site was constructed as a joint project of American Legion Post 59 and Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 328, and formally dedicated in 2017. While visiting this site, take a moment to honor the dedication, sacrifice, and courage of the veterans of Stoughton and its surrounding townships.
Today's Grand Prize:Two grand prize winners will receive their choice of either a Nintendo Switch bundle, a smart home bundle including an Ecobee smart thermostat, or a $400 utility bill credit!
How it works:
- Clues, trivia questions, and daily grand prizes will be posted each morning by 9:00 a.m. at stoughtonutilities.com, shared to our Facebook and Instagram pages, and sent to the email mailing list. Customers may also contact our office at (608) 873-3379 after 9:00 a.m. to get the daily clues and trivia questions over the phone.
- There will be either one scavenger hunt clue or one trivia question provided per day.
- Use the clues provided to uncover the secret location or answer the trivia question.
- Send a photo of yourself or a family member next to the secret location, or submit the correct trivia answer, along with your name and utility account number, to [email protected] by 9:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing.
- If you are unable to email your submissions, you can also contact our office at (608) 873-3379 to answer trivia questions by 9:00 p.m. If we are closed or unavailable, you can leave a message along with your name and utility account number. Scavenger hunt locations will not be accepted over the phone.
- The prior day's secret location or trivia question will be posted to our website and sent to the email mailing list daily. Prize winners will be selected daily and notified by email or phone.
Public Power puts the people of Stoughton first, and Public Power Week gives us the chance to celebrate the advantages of locally owned power with our citizens. Public Power Week is observed annually during the first full week of October, and celebrates the reliable, affordable electricity that publicly owned utilities provide to their communities. This year, Stoughton is celebrating its 129th anniversary as a Public Power Community!
Enter your address on this page or email us at [email protected]
to receive updates and have the clues sent directly to you!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win.One entry per customer household per day.Limit one grand prize per utility account.All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them.By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time.Secret locations will be located on public property, and will not include electrical substations or water distribution facilities.